Thursday, September 10, 2009

..Taunting..


I believe when most people say or do things they do not see how it reflects upon co-workers, spouses, childeren, family, friends. Have you ever felt like someone said something just to kind of shove it in your face? Or someone made a statement that was meant to be a question for you?


It has gone beyond a point that I can described on how selfish people are these days. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and are allowed to say and do what they want but sometimes its like an inner rage of just wanting to look at them and say "wtf", *slap* them and walk away for just being cynical.


When you have something to ask just ASK. Don't go on for weeks making random statements about how much your life sucks or how much you need this or that. If you have the *umph* to oust yourself in a position of begging then have the courage to step up and ask. More respect would come out of a person just straight up asking rather then whining.


To the bragging and shoving, let me brag how OUR boss is taking me to lunch and not you, let me shove it in your face that I got a raise. Last I heard this was suppose to be between you and your boss, not you the co-worker and boss. Coming back to the inner rage of "wtf" and *Slap*. LOL. Got to love people who have nothing better in their life then to try and make you jealous, when in all actuality it is just annoying.


Now in my personal life I have a friend that just bought a house, received the money from the first time home buyers and extra on top of that. Let me just say I am PROUD to call her my friend I am PROUD to stand by her side and be broke, I am PROUD to listen to her gloat about it all, if and when she ever does. What bothers me about this all is she is getting attacked from all angles with the statements, from worst of all a family member. I am only her friend here but I put my two cents in about how they should be proud of her and her start to her long lived life with her family.


Do you let people walk on you the same way? Stand up and be proud for what you have and stand for or need. Don't make statements or remarks that make people loose that much more respect for you.

I dream that one day you will have the courage to prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment