Wednesday, August 26, 2009

...Appreciation..





ap·pre·ci·a·tion

(-prsh-shn)
n.
1. Recognition of the quality, value, significance, or magnitude of people and things.
2. A judgment or opinion, especially a favorable one.
3. An expression of gratitude.
4. Awareness or delicate perception, especially of aesthetic qualities or values.
5. A rise in value or price, especially over time.1 word..just a word...but also a action to me that is taken in many many ways.




1. Recognition of the quality, value, significance, or magnitude of people and things.I love the quailty of life, you only make it out to be what you want.
People believe things happen to them just because but heres the thing wake up and realize things happen because they are suppose to because for some reason deep in you, you want it happen. I value everything I have achieved in my life, no not material items, I value the thought of where my life is, and what I will become. Significance, oh boy I hate this word, it is easily over played by many, you believe something is dear and true to your heart but you show no effort to appreciate it. Magnitude, I love the shape, size and beauty of a persons body. Never hate who you are or what you make of yourself because to me you are always beautiful in any way possible. The quality of life makes me value each significant person with the magnitude of the universe!




2. A judgment or opinion, especially a favorable one. A opinion is based off of a judgement to me.
I believe everyone is entitled to believe what you chose to believe weither I agree or it is favorable or not. I get so tired of seeing someone judge someone elses opinion instead of being open to atleast listening. I hate people that always believe they are right. Everyone and I mean everyone is entitled to believe what they want and think what they want, I myself chose not to block out anyone and am willing to sit down for hours on your views and mine.




3. An expression of gratitude.
To educate yourself for the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted, but to always seek out and value the kind that will stand behind the action. Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for the good, which is directed at you. Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude. Well enough said by this man.




4. Awareness or delicate perception, especially of aesthetic qualities or values.
I am strong believer in souls, every soul is aware when it is ready to be born, every soul is delicate to the perception of its own mind. Every person is different no two souls are alike, yes, you might have a soul mate but that does not mean it is exactly what you are just male or female. It can be either, it is someone who your soul has known before someone who totally gets you even if you are complete opposites.




5. A rise in value or price, especially over time.
The economy. FUCK YOU. I don't appreciate a god damn thing you have done to my life this past year. I know I said before things only happen to you if you want them to but yes, in ways it has turned out that way but in other ways I feel for those outside of just me that it has changed the way thier life is lived. I see a rise in depression and the value of life dwindling as the price we pay is losing our souls over time you will see. In the end I do appreciate in my own definition all of you who have touched my life, everyone who has came through in times of need, everyone who has shared a good laugh with me, everyone who has taught me what I do not want in life, everyone who has set an example of right or wrong, everyone who is to come, and everyone who is gone, and most of all to my parents for raising me to appreciate each and every one of you as well as myself.
I dream that everyone, one day will appreciate the value of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment