Monday, September 21, 2009



My definition of Sunshine is that one ray of happiness in your life. One that does not let you down, one that no matter how bad of a day you have had it brings you right back up. As of right now that sunshine is growing stronger than ever. Everytime I see it, it captivates me and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy all over again. That sunshine was missing for about year, it blossemed from tiny dot into a full blown shine. As I sit back and let that sun shine upon one of the most tainted beings, I see it helping. In the beginning I was all about that sun, but with that I think that sun failed to shine upon one of the most important being ever. For now I'm glad it does, once its made the biggest impact on that being I'll step in and let the shine rain back in. It has so much more to grow, for now I'll only watch over it to make sure it's guided in the right way with its being.
In all the darkest of darkest times in this hell of a storm, it decided to grace upon us, as we realized all the times that went by. For that I am glad it is the one thing that gives hope, the one that will only make you smile, the one that you guide on growing bigger.
I believe this being in the ray of sunshine will become closer then ever. I hope that no one will break that force between it. I know one day people will wake up and see that it takes only oneself to realize on what you have missed out on, one day that the hounding will be thrown out and the unconditional love will show. For some it takes that extra boost from the ones we love most to make sure that Sunshine keeps going strong.
One day I dream to overcome night and let that sun shine all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment